Your "invite employees" feature allows your client to send email invitations to their employees to fill out their own information for medical coverage. In addition, you as the broker can invite employees if you would rather take care of this step instead of your group admin.
1. Click on "invite employees" section of your checklist
2. Click "invite employees"
3. Type in your employees' emails and hire date to send their invite. Click "send invitation(s)."
-There is also the ability to edit the employee's email address, as well as, the ability to reinvite the employee
4. Once you press "send invitation(s)," the status of your employee will show next to their name.
-Back on your dashboard, you will see a real-time update on your employee's progress
5. Once you send the invite to your employee, this is a sample of the email they will receive to sign up.
6. Here is the step-by-step look at what the employee viewpoint looks like:
-First, the employee will create their username and password
-The employee first fills out their personal information
-They put in their gender and social security number, as well as, Medicare and tobacco use information
-The next step is their household information. The first down arrow is for marital status and the second down arrow is for the number of dependents
-The employee determines if they would like coverage or not
-They select who they would like to cover based on their previous answer to who is in their household
-Next, the employee will need to fill out information about their spouse / dependents if they are covering them
-The final step is to confirm that all of their information is correct and press "confirm"
-After the employee clicks "confirm," they will be asked for their e-signature
-After they click "sign," they will see that they are good to go!
7. Once your employees have finished filling out their applications, you can look at their plan comparison table by clicking "view plan comparison tables."