2. In the “Select Client” box, click on the blue button that says, “+ New Client”
3. Fill in your client’s information in the “Add Client” box and press "Save"
4. Select your effective date, and fill in your quote name
5. In order to quote multiple options, make sure to check the box and select how many options you would like
6. On step 2, there are two options to add subscribers and members to your quote:
-Upload your census file (.csv "comma separated values" format)
-Use our "quick add" feature
-If you are quoting in New York, you can use our "quick add" for group size
6. Different product option tabs are available at the top of the page. Click between the tabs to see the different plans that are available. Add plans by selecting the box in the top right of the plan or by selecting “Add." Your plans will populate from lowest to highest monthly premium.
-Click between "Option 1" and "Option 2" to select plans for each group. Click "Next" when you are finished
7. The final step is the "Quote Summary" page where you can view, download and share your proposals. At the bottom of your webpage, you will see both options, as well as, the plans selected for each.
8. In your proposal, there is a tab for each medical option (brief and full)